Wednesday 23 April 2008

AL-FATIHAH

One of my best friends, Hamsiah, passed away peacefully on a wet Sunday night ,20th April 2008 .She was not only my political allay, but also my confidante , having served as my secretary ( Wanita UMNO ) for close to fourteen years. We had our share of tensed and anxious moments as well as joyous and fulfilling days.

She sacrificed enormously in the spirit of political affinity, and was always prepared to give her best in the name of duty and commitment to her country and community. Even when she was diagnosed with cancer, she continued to contribute her service best as she could for the party, besides taking care of her family single-handedly . Farewell Hamsiah . I miss you dearly and will always treasure the bond that we share. May Allah be with you always. Al Fatihah.

No comments: