Monday 7 April 2008

HAJI ZABRI........SADLY MISSED

Haji Zabri was a fine man, a good friend and a very hospitable host. He passed away peacefully in the wee hours of 1st April 2008. We had been working together for a whole term when I was a member of the state government EXCO. I know I might not have been the best of bosses; but nevertheless we had a fantastic working relationship. He always took the brunts whenever problems cropped up with the constituents!

He was selfless, very frank and was well accepted by friends and political foes alike. I haven't been able to "sembang sembang" with him as much as I had wanted to ever since I left office, but we did remember to meet up once in a while.

Haji Zabri left two daughters to mourn his loss........ and a host of friends. SEMOGA ALLAH MENCUCURI RAHMAT KE ATAS ROHNYA. AL-FATIHAH.

No comments: