Thursday 29 May 2008

ONCE A BABY ALWAYS A BABY !

Today my youngest offspring celebrates her birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMA !!

You were , and still are, the baby of the family. I still remember your baby round face and your dark curly locks, Being the youngest you almost always got you own way, which prompted your siblings to affectionately refer to you as 'the little boss'.
My cute ' little boss ' is now a beautiful , confident young lady. I thank Allah for your generosity and your caring nature. It pleases me to see you doing the things you love to do with passion and enthusiasm...........including baking cake!

Well Ema, may your cake of life be filled with icings and colours and may Allah always be with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hepi bday Zeus. Frm Kakbie, Abang Om & the rest of the clan..

Ema said...

Thanks Mom! Shall I celebrate at the Parliament (re:your earlier post)? I wouldn't be the person I am without the guidance of two of the most admirable people I've ever known - you & Abah. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

edi, shikin & the bunch wish ema happy 33th birthday. Adik kotak reminds me of ema except more curly hair & tubby (ema not eric).

Li'l Green Bean by Eda Ismail said...

A question to the northern clan: Why do you call yourself Kakbie and Abang Om, when you lot have such beautiful names?